Mama’s Editor’s Note: Okay folks my daughter wrote this and asked that I share it with you all. It is so cute I had too! Feel free to leave Gracie a comment and make sure to check out the story we wrote together (mostly her I just typed) while she was home. It is found under Gracie’s Turn Now Tab above. Okay without further ado… Gracie’s post!
Hey folks, it’s Gracie here. First, I’d like to apologize. I know I haven’t written a post in a while. HEY, girls are busy. O.K. the last couple of days I’ve been sick. YUCK. At first I was a bit bored. But then I decided to make a list of things to do while you are home from school sick.
THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU ARE HOME SICK
1) Watch T.V.
3) Draw pictures (that always makes me feel better. Probably because I’m an awesome artist! Judge for yourself.)
4) Watch more T.V.
5) Make sure to take your medicine after lunch, or else your mac & cheese will taste like bubble gum
6) Play with Stanley (a.k.a. my dog!!!)
7) Even MORE T.V.
8) Read a book when you are supposed to be napping
9) Cuddle with mom
10) Do all the makeup work that your teacher sends home with your big brother
Although it sounds like a lot of fun (except the medicine… and the homework packet) I was really excited to go back to school today and see my friends. Gotta go… mom just walked in and she saw number 8! But now she saw number 9 so I am off the hook!
P.S. Another thing I did while home sick was write a story with my mom. It is really good too. Check out One Talented Mutt in my Gracie’s Turn section. (It’s all about my dog Stanley and a royal sandwich… oh and by the way, The Evil Wizard was based on my brother Jay! HA HA )